The Pool Centre Sydney carries a number of common pump replacement stock for those customers looking to swap out their old pump but don’t want the hassle of re plumbing. This is perfect for a DIY customer.
- A high resistance to corrosion and salt water
- Stability at high fluid temperatures – up to 60°C
- No contact between motor and pump shaft with pool or spa water
- Quality mechanical seal
- Fan cooled – suitable for high ambient temperatures
- Closed impeller
- Stainless steel motor shaft
- Easy to remove clear strainer lid
- Every pump west tested for quality control
The Pool Centre Sydney has a fully equipped workshop for cleaner testing and repairs. We also can arrange your cleaner to be sent to the manufacturer for refurbishment.
At The Pool Centre Sydney we offer our customers the complete pool service. Over 98% of customers are looking for an installed price on their pool equipment and this is where we differ from other pool shops.
The Pool Centre Sydney has over 20 fully equipped service vehicles and technical expertise beyond any of our competitors and we offer same day service on most occasions. If you want your pool equipment installed today give The Pool Centre Sydney a call.
Click here to download product brochure.