The New Generation of Cordless Pool Cleaning
Maytronics Dolphin Liberty 400 is a new cordless design for unmatched agility and inductive charging. Using powerful, intensive scrubbing action and a superior filtration system, you can get the same reliability and service you get with other Dolphin products – now cordless!
- Ideal Pool Size: Up to 10 x 5 metres
- Cleaning Coverage: Floor, walls and waterline
- Cleaning Cycle: 1.5 hours
- Brush Type: All terrain
- Power Supply: Lithium-ion Battery, 5,000mAh
- Brushing: Powerful active scrubbing, for unmatched pool cleaning
- Filter: Interchangeable fine and ultra-fine filter options to tackle every level of dirt, dust and debris
- Weight: 8.1 kg
- Cable: Cordless with Inductive Charging – Magnetic Connect for easy snap-in-place charging
- Caddy: Optional
- Warranty: 3 years
- Maytronics For Life: Enjoy exclusive benefits for life, including a 30 day satisfaction guarantee, lifetime robot health check, lifetime support & a buy-back promise.
- Climate Care Certified: Climate Care Certified, meaning you will SAVE on energy bills, SAVE on water & get BETTER water filtration.
- MyDolphin Plus app: Schedule cleaning cycles
- CleverClean™ Coverage – Precise Navigation System: Advanced scanning software and navigation system ensures floor, walls and waterline are fully covered using the most efficient route. The Dolphin automatically navigates around obstacles and quickly returns to its cleaning pattern.
- Click-Up: Shake the Clicker and the Dolphin Liberty will climb the nearest wall for easy removal.
- End of Cycle Pick-Up: After cleaning the Dolphin will climb up to the pool edge for a few seconds for easy removal from the pool
- Eco-Mode: Keeps your pool clean all week with short, efficient cleaning cycles, 3×30-minute cycles a week (floor only).
- Inductive Charging: Magnetic Connect for super easy snap-in place and walk-away charging.
- Cycle Selector: Will let you choose between floor-only or floor, walls & waterline cleaning.
The Pool Centre Sydney has a fully equipped workshop for cleaner testing and repairs. We also can arrange your cleaner to be sent to the manufacturer for refurbishment.
At The Pool Centre Sydney we offer our customers the complete pool service. Over 98% of customers are looking for an installed price on their pool equipment and this is where we differ from other pool shops.
The Pool Centre Sydney has over 20 fully equipped service vehicles and technical expertise beyond any of our competitors and we offer same day service on most occasions. If you want your pool equipment installed today give The Pool Centre Sydney a call.